"In the wilderness of life always be fierce"

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, Old Me...

Happy new year blogoverse! As you have read from the title I'm not going to make any wild decisions to change myself within the coming year, 2012 has been a good year for me from passing my college exams and getting my apprenticeship in a salon to mention but a few great things that have happened within the past year. However this year I have decided to make a few beauty resolutions (Beautalutions) so that I can make the old me look better and I recommend that to those of you reading this do the same. So here they are folks fresh off the press my Beautalutions...

  1. To Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise my skin everyday
  2. To Exfoliate my face and body at least once a week
  3. To do the above in ten minutes  
  4. To buy at least one new thing to wear every two weeks/ month
  5. To not make any bad hair cut/color decisions 
As for whats on the cards for 2013, I will be twenty one in February major excitement, I am also going to London in March the first of many trips over to see my best friend Momerz! Naturally I will helping this little baby to grow in to something more than a boy in his room on his laptop writing about a love of beauty and the importance of self love. Dont forget to follow for more News, Reviews and HOWTOs

Ethan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment